Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Obsessing over DAR Eames chairs

Those of you who know me, know that I have a tic for design chairs. I especially have a thing for the chairs by designer Eames. I could fill my home with all of them if I had the funds or space. Because of my love for cool chairs I have a leather replica butterfly chair and dining chairs that I want to believe look somewhat like the Jacobsen ant chair (but realy are a far cry from it). And now I'm obsessing over the DAR chair by Eames - with maple base, like below. I'm looking online to see if I can score a replica for a knock off price. 'Cause I realy realy want one. What is your favorite designer chair?




All images via Pintrest.

1 comment:

  1. I am a big Eames lover- I have seen the kiddies ones- brilliant but I want one for myself first... a grown up one- but I will be happy with a fake.

    ReplyDelete