Friday, May 18, 2012

Pimp your wall! Decorate with wall stickers

Are your walls looking blah? Pimp your walls with decorative wall stickers. They're easy to apply for an interesting touch and when you get tired of them they're easy to remove. I found some very cool and fun wall decoration over at the the webshop Blik. I especially love the designs for kids. Below are my favorites. To shop the designs below or to see the entire collection, visit the webstore: www.whatisblik.com/shop.




All images via Blik.

3 comments:

  1. Muurstickers met humor! :-) Makes me smile!

    Love Lisanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very lovable wall stickers. Looks very nice in your walls. wall decals

    ReplyDelete
  3. great idea i reccomend it
    my blog for walls decoration : www.walls-decoration.com

    ReplyDelete