Friday, June 29, 2012

Mocca & Me weekend quick list - week 26/2012

Hello dears! It's friday, thank goodness. I survived another busy week. I'm sorry for the lack of blogging but I'm hoping I'll have some time the coming week. For now, I'm planning on having a relaxed weekend for a change. But not before I wish you a beautiful weekend and leave you with a quick list of fun links.

Have fun and stay safe!
Natascha xoxo

Eye candy
White, bright and fresh. And yet it's not sterile at all, but with a warm and cozy appeal. So, therefor this room is this week's eye candy. Love it!

Home tours
Have a look at these beautiful places: the home of photographer Debi Treloar and, my favorite, this  colourful Copenhagen apartment.

Quick recipe
Not a food recipe this time, but a recipe for a delicous looking Brownie batter milkshake! I'm going to try this. And no, I'm not sharing!

Win it
Want to win beautiful greek duvet and pillow cases? Hop on over to MBM's blog to enter the give away. You have 'till july 2nd.

Decor tip
Simple and inspiring idea for an inspiration wall or a sunny moodboard to spice up a bare wall.

Sound bites
I stumbled upon this song the other day and fell in love with it all over again. I'm taking you back to the eighties with one of my all time favorite 80's hit: Sweet dreams by Eurythmics. Who remembers this song? (and let's try NOT to remember the hairdo's and horrible outfits - very uncool, haha).

P.s. why not do something nice and hit Mocca & Me with a like on Facebook or become a Twitter follower.

Image via Pintrest.

1 comment:

  1. With all the turnkey rental bad news about real estate there is in fact some compelling reasons for rental properties getting serious about buying a home right now.

    ReplyDelete