Monday, June 11, 2012

Words of wisdom + beautiful space of the week

Hello monday! How have you all been? I've had a crazy busy week last week which left me feeling stressed and tired. I hardly had any time to pause, hence the lack of posting. The week ahead's going to be just as busy but, I'm feeling less agitated. A wise person reminded me that you can only do one thing at the time. Stressing won't help. That advice didn't change the amount of work I have ahead of me, nor did it help me get things done faster. But, what it did do for me is give me some much needed peace of mind. And it helped me stay calm amids all the hecticness. The best advice is usually simple in words and concept, but brilliant in result and effectiveness - don't you agree? In keeping with the spirit of brilliant simplicity I want to share with you this beautiful space. Simplicity in colour and decor, yet all combined, brilliantly beautiful. What do you think? I wish you a great week dears!
Image via Pintrest.

1 comment:

  1. It contains truly information. Your website is very useful. Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to more! Great visualization and unique informative article indeed.

    ReplyDelete