Monday, August 27, 2012

Happy week + words of wisdom

One of the things that brings me joy is my love for decor and design. That is how Mocca & Me started; as a little online outlet for me to share my passion. Another thing I'm passionate about is my continuous pursuit of understanding people and life - and with that, understanding myself and my own path in life. I'm interested in anything about this subject - books, movies, people to talk to - that I can learn from. And I'm always trying in every situation, to find the lessons life wants to teach me. One of the most valuable lessons I've learned through the years is the importance of following your heart and listening to your intuition. So often we let the noise of other people's opinions determine our choices and distract us from who we are and what we truly want. But really, all we have to do is listen to our inner voice. It's the only compass we need to guide us through life. Every now and then we loose track of this notion, so did I. Therefore, it's good to be reminded again of what's important... Have a happy week, dears!
Image via Pintrest.

2 comments:

  1. Inderdaad soms raak je het even kwijt..... wat een prachtige reminder... Wat een mooie post! Fijne week elvx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dank je wel :)))
    En wat een leuke blog heb je! Ga je vanaf nu volgen :-)
    Fijne week.
    Natascha xoxo

    ReplyDelete