Thursday, August 16, 2012

Work that space! + Gratitude

Work is the place where we spend most of our time. So I believe that a nice work environment is important. An organized and uncluttered work space is just as important (along with a fulfilling and rewarding job and great colleagues, of course). I find myself being far more efficient when my desk is clean and my computer files are organized, don't you? It's like I'm able to think clearer. Right now on the desk in my home office I have a big stack of documents and mail I need to sort out - it's a small mess. It annoys me quite a bit, 'cause I'm tidy person and like having things organized. But instead of clearing away the mess, I wasted my time looking at pictures of pretty work spaces. Much more fun than doing paperwork, right? Hopefully this will give me some inspiration to get on with it.
On a different note: today I saw that Mocca & Me now has 175 likes on the Facebook page! Yay! And also 285 google readers, 144 Twitter followers and an average of 4.000 unique visitors a month! So, here is a big thank you to all of you reading my little blog! You fill my heart with joy ♥



Images via Pintrest.

2 comments:

  1. Gefeliciteerd! Wat leuk om zulke mijlpalen te behalen :-)
    Mooie werkplekken! Zwart - Wit is altijd een fantastische combi. To love :-)

    Fijne dag! Succes met opruimen!

    Liefs Lisanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heel fijn om te merken dat mensen het leuk vinden wat je doet :-) Nou, 1 persoon vond het blijkbaar toch niet zo leuk... zag vanmorgen dat de Facebook likes nu op 174 staan hahaha. Oh well.

    Jij ook een fijne dag (en dat opruimen gaat 'm dit weekend denk ik ook niet worden :/)

    Liefs.
    Natascha XOXO

    ReplyDelete