Monday, September 3, 2012

Hello monday, happy week!

Hello monday! It's the start of a new week and time to share with you some words of inspiration! I believe that, if you look close enough, there is something of beauty to be found in everything around you. In the past few days I've spend long and short moments talking to different people - old friends, new connections and random encounters. And I realize, when I look back, that there was a little gift to be found in every one of those conversations; a new way of looking at things, a lesson to be learned, good advice, a smile, a notion of gratitude, a spark of inspiration, a peek into someone's soul. To me that is magic! It's what happens when you look at the world around you with glittering eyes; you find a little magic in the most unexpected places. I'm hoping to find more magic around me in the time to come. It's my wish for you too. Have a magical week, dears!
Image via Pintrest.

2 comments:

  1. Wat een mooie post weer... Fijne week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Elvera :) Jij ook een magische week ;)
    Natascha xoxo

    ReplyDelete