Saturday, September 8, 2012

Mocca & Me weekend quick list - week 36/2012

Weekend's here!!! :-) I was so looking forward to the weekend. I'm going sailing saturday with my father and brother and spending time this weekend with people dear to me. What are your plans? I'd love to hear. Hope you have a great weekend, dears! Here's my list of great links I found this week.

Have fun en stay safe,
Natascha xoxo

Eye candy
This chic and feminine living room is pure eye candy. Do I have to explain why? Didn't think so. That's right!

Cool psychological facts
Want to know what 'inattention blindness' is? Did you know that we actually can not multi-task? Read about these and other cool facts: 47 mind-blowing psychological facts you should to know about yourself. Interesting stuff.

Home tour
Take a tour of this beautiful New York apartment.

Obsessing over
... this fabulous magazine holder by Dutch designer Frederik Roije. I want it!  

Win something
There is a give away going on over at Lisanne van de Klift's blog where you can win a fab cushion by HK Living. Hop on over and enter the competition.

Quick recipe
I love to eat! But I don't like to cook and am quite bad at it, I must admit. So, I don't cook much. But sometimes I get tired of take-out food and microwave dinners and I cook myself a nice and healthy meal. Here is a recipe for salmon spaghetti with plum tomatoes and avocado I'm thinking of trying.

Photography tip
Do you love biking? Do you love photography? In either case you will love these images by photographer Tom van der Heyden.

Sound bites
I'm sending you off into the weekend with the song Seven Nation Army by Ben L'Oncle Soul. Just because it's such a deliciously funky song! Enjoy!

P.s. Wanna hang with the cool people? ;-) Join us over at the Mocca & Me Facebook page or Twitter.

Image via Pintrest.

8 comments:

  1. Heerlijk weer vandaag om op het water te zijn! Geniet ervan! Hoop dat het ook nog een beetje gaat waaien voor je :-) Mijn vriend is vandaag jarig, gezellig feestje in de tuin is de planning. Fijne dag!

    Liefs Lisanne

    PS Ik heb een stoere giveaway op mijn blog van HK Living. Misschien meedoen?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geweldig weer al deze tips... en je plannen klinken geweldig :-) Fijn weekend....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha Lisanne! Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag van je vriend! Het was een prachtige dag gisteren, dus dat moet een mooie verjaardag zijn geweest. Hadden weinig wind, voor zeilen minder leuk. Maar wel heerlijke dag gehad. Ik heb me aangemeld voor je give-away en ik heb 'm hierboven genoemd ;-) En nu duimen maar. Fijne zondag!

    Hi Elvera, dank je ;-) Jij ook een heel fijne en gezellige zondag!

    Natascha xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dat was weer een mooie weekend quick list.
    Divers en daarom zo leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heerlijk weekend gehad denk ik zo...op het water met zulk mooi weer.
    Wij waren heerlijk naar ons huisje op Zandvoort. Wat een mooi afsluit weekend zeg!

    Fijne week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha Suus! Wat fijn, een huisje in Zandvoort :) Ik woon in Den Haag, dus vlakbij Scheveningen. Gisteren nog heerlijk even naar het strand geweest. Het was iid heerlijk weer. Hopen dat het nog even blijft zo.
    Fijne week!
    Natascha xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. This rocks!
    Thanks a lot Natascha for the link to my portfolio! I really appreciate this!
    I follow your blog for a while, so keep up the good work ;o)

    ReplyDelete